Meet Onda // The Regenerative Hemp & Herb Co.
Welcome to Onda, your gateway to whole plant wellness! Unlike conventional CBD companies that rely on isolates, harsh extraction methods, and limited nutrient profiles, we are proud to be a regenerative hemp company focused on providing you with the purest whole flower hemp oil and herbal products available. Here's why Onda stands out from the crowd:
- Whole Flower Hemp Oil: At Onda, we believe in harnessing the full potential of the hemp plant. Instead of isolating specific compounds like CBD, we utilize the power of whole flower hemp oil, which contains a synergistic blend of cannabinoids, terpenes, and other beneficial plant compounds. This holistic approach ensures you receive the maximum benefits nature has to offer. Why have Vitamin C powder when you can get fresh squeezed OJ?
- Regenerative Farming: Environmental stewardship is at the core of our values. Unlike commodity farming practices, we embrace regenerative farming methods that go beyond sustainable practices by prioritizing soil health, biodiversity, and the well-being of our planet. By supporting Onda, you contribute to a greener future and promote regenerative agriculture. Heal yourself and the Earth!
- Premium Quality: Our commitment to quality is unwavering. We make our oil using a slow, artisanal, hand crafted infusion process that maximizes the benefits by honoring the ancient healing power of the whole hemp plant. Think of us as the natural winemakers of the hemp world!
- Herbal Expertise: Onda goes beyond hemp to offer an intentional range of herbal products that complement and enhance the benefits of our oil. Our herbal formulations are crafted with care and backed by extensive research, providing you with a comprehensive approach to wellness. Trust in the whole plant power!
- Whole Wellness Mission: Onda by definition means wave, ripple, vibration. Our ultimate goal is help you navigate the waves of life by supporting your overall well-being. We believe in empowering individuals to achieve balance in mind, body, and spirit. By choosing Onda, you join a community that values self-care, holistic healing, and living life to its fullest potential. Help us make a ripple, it's time for change!
Onda exists to heal the people, empower our farmers, and support the regeneration of the Earth. We believe in working with natural ecosystems when it comes to farming and bottling our oils; holding onto the vital life force from seed to sale to provide our community the cleanest possible plant medicine.
We are actively supporting certified Organic, regenerative and Biodynamic® food farms in an effort to create an alternative path away from conventional commodity farming and corporate industrial agriculture, towards holistic land management and regenerative agriculture.
As an artisan company in an ever-evolving industry, we feel it’s our responsibility to create and lead with a strong set of standards. It’s these intentions that allow us to be your trusted source for plant-based wellness.
Meet Stephen Smith // CEO & Founder
Growing up in North Carolina in an active family Stephen spent most of his developmental days outside exploring his grandmother's farm, the woods, streams, and lakes of this bio-diversified Southern landscape.
After school in the Rocky Mountains, it was a five-month solo motorcycle adventure through South America that piqued Stephen’s interest in farming, grape growing, and wine-making. This ultimately led him to get his hands dirty working for boutique wineries and farms in Napa, California.
By 2012, Stephen found his next job back in Colorado to work as the Director of Business Development for the first Organic distillery in the US and first Biodynamic® farm in Colorado. Then, experiencing a year on a 90,000-acre cattle ranch opened Stephen's eyes to large scale holistic land management, animal husbandry, and agricultural and economic diversification. Over 12 years learning and working in regenerative agriculture has helped build the foundation of the Onda ethos.
Stephen's fascination with hemp goes back over 20 years when he wrote his high school research paper on the many uses of hemp. "My mind was blown by how dynamic this crop is and by the strange fact that hemp is not being used for building materials, medicines, food, fiber and more. This truly feels like my life's work. Time to bring hemp back." This is Onda.